Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's a Mystery

So our district came out with the genre focus for our grade levels, and with me being a 4/5 combo I will do a little of each grade.  Rewind to end of the school year and I was perusing my genre list and saw fantasy!! Oh yeah, I may have even done a little dance.  That is my most favorite genre!!  Fast forward to Monday... and they made some changes!  Now instead of fantasy I get to teach mystery...  I did not do a dance this time.  Don't get me wrong I love a good mystery movie, but really it's not my cup o' tea.  But as a teacher I need to do what I teach my children and that is to broaden their reading palate.  So with that in mind I am making it a  goal to read at least one mystery this month. What are some of your favorite mysteries???

No comments:

Post a Comment