Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Time Has Begun!!!!

Okay so the last few days were so crazy at school I can hardly remember what happened! Oh, well I do remember the kids playing dodgeball in the newly renovated gym and hitting the sprinkler head and causing the largest explosion of water ever!!! Firetrucks, TV crews, the works.  What a way to spend my last day at Edison.
Now that summer is finally in sight and my children and I sat down and created our Bucket List for this summer.  I think it is a good start.  I tried to color code it so I could quickly see my indoor and outdoor activities.  We will pry make short work of that list.  The weather here is gorgeous, 72 and sunny!!
I haven't figured out how to save word files as PDF so the fonts remain  the same.  So, Jing is the next best thing I can think of, great way to capture screen shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment